Функция: Продажи и Развитие бизнеса
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Страна/область: United Kingdom
National Accounts Executive – Toni&Guy
Professional Products Division (PPD)
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 9th time.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 11 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Biolage, Décleor, Carita, Baxter of California and soon to join the division will be Pulp Riot. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
So, what’s the role?
You will work within the National Accounts team reporting into the National Account Manager to grow the Toni&Guy’s franchisee PPD business in line with their objectives.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change.
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
• A solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required to meet deadlines.
• Is risk aware and builds contingency into plans.
What could this mean for my career?
L’Oréal is focused on you and in developing your strengths, so you can be the best version of yourself. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally or at head office. Your destination is up to you.
What’s in it for me?
Then what are you waiting for. Visit our careers page and be part of the colour revolution