Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
Reward Analyst - Benefits
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 8th time.
What are key highlights of this role?
As Reward Analyst - Benefits, you will be a member of the Reward and HRIS team, and will be responsible for the seamless delivery of all Benefits and Wellbeing programmes across the UK and Ireland. You will work closely with external vendors, HR stakeholders, and the business to design and develop a compelling benefits offer which caters to the needs of our different employee client groups. You will be passionate about providing a consumer-centric employee experience and delivering HR operational excellence.
As part of your role, you will be able to quickly build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, and be the go-to person for all benefits related queries. You will be highly analytical, solutions focused and results driven.
What are the key duties of this role?
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the benefits offer for the UK and Ireland across all employee Groups (health, risk and lifestyle benefits, as well as pensions). You will:
· Assist in the design and development of a competitive and compelling core and flexible benefits offering which meets the needs of each of our employee client groups.
· Work with our external partners on the annual renewal of benefits to secure the best deals, and on initiatives to promote and educate employees and HR on the different benefits to maximize engagement
· Deliver a high-quality employee experience through the development of a seamless end-to-end digital experience on our flexible benefits platform, and proactively managing employee cases with a personalized approach.
· Administrate and streamline processes for the different plans, and ensure clear communication of policies and processes effectively to HR and employees
· Raise POs & monitor spend through monthly cost analysis
· Work on various ad hoc Reward projects as and when they arise
You will also be responsible for all HR Management information from monthly dashboards to zone visits and ad-hoc queries
Who we’re looking for…
· Strong analytical and organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail
Manages Complexity; Achieves results with integrity; Acts/Leads with human sensitivity; Interacts effectively; Innovates.
Potential next steps following this role
L’Oréal is focused on talent development. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally, regionally or at head office. Possible next steps include, but not limited to, heading up a specialist HR team, a Divisional HR generalist role or a move into the business.
What could L’Oréal offer me?