The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
As Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager your role will be to create & lead the account collaborative strategy and relationship for some of our Key PPD Accounts alongside managing a team of Customer Supply Chain Managers. This role offers significant ownership of the supply chain relationship between L’Oreal and our accounts along with team management whereby it is key the vision & strategy on Customer Supply Chain is driven & brought to life within the team and the wider business. This role reports into the Head of Customer Care & Customer Supply Chain PPD.
• Team Leadership - Management of the Customer Supply Chain Managers within your team ensuring 121’s & team meetings are executed and monitoring performance. Focus on personal development plans and identifying development & training needs within your team.
• Take ownership and responsibility for team engagement and enablement, driving Pulse/Simplicity survey results and building tangible action points.
• Identify talent within your team and drive meaningful career conversations and advancement.
• Build and Execute Team Vision- Set, develop and communicate compelling visions for your key accounts along with the accounts within your wider team along with an overall team vision.
• Drive Strategy within the Team - Develop and deliver the teams ‘Customer Centric’ vision and strategy in line with the PPD Supply chain vision and ensure this is animated and brought to life within the team.
• KPI reporting – Keeping close to KPIs (SIT, Availability, Service, Forecast Accuracy) and ensuring these are animated within the team and also with key internal stakeholders to drive performance and improvements.
• Relationship Management - Manage the relationship with key internal & external stakeholders to drive best in class customer service. This will also involve attending external meetings with customers with the team to build up collaborative relationships with accounts.
• Drive Supply Chain Improvements- Identifying & driving forwards improvements to way we operate with both our internal & external customers putting in place processes where needed
• Support Business Growth Plans - Continued support on Month End whilst delivering in the most cost effective manner.
• Identify End to End Process Improvement - Improve performance of the end-to-end process for key accounts within your team (ordering, delivery, cost-to-serve and relationship)
• Experience preferably within a consumer driven and fast past environment along with strong understanding of Customer Supply Chain
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to drive a successful team
•Ability to empower and delegate to your team members
• Strategic outlook and be able to define this to your team.
• Ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop people
• Ability to manage complexity and be able to consider things from multiple perspectives
• Ability to build strong networks within internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to influence at different levels across the business and challenge the status quo
• Strong presentation/communication skills with the ability to influence and inspire
• Commercial acumen, driven to deliver customer centricity with a desire to succeed
• Ability to think about better ways of working and make ideas a reality
• Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail & advanced knowledge of Excel