SENIOR DIGITAL ACTIVATION MANAGER - COUTURE FRAGRANCES - LUXE
L'Oréal’s Couture Fragrances comprises of a portfolio of 4 luxury fashion houses brands: Mugler, Prada Beauty, Valentino Beauty and Viktor&Rolf. The Couture fragrance cluster has grown significantly over the past few years, thanks to tactical acquisitions, successful product launches and strategic brand activations. It’s a very exciting time for these fast-paced and growing brands!
As Senior Digital Activation Manager, you will lead the Digital team to plan and implement digital strategies across e-commerce channels (e-retailers and Mugler.co.uk) while accelerating and optimising the consumer experience. With a continued focus on driving brand awareness and recruiting new, you will activate brand and product campaigns with a consumer-centric and data-led approach. Your results and learnings will be shared and integrated in future campaigns, and you will partner with the wider team to continuously raise the bar in the digital to deliver improved customer journeys and engagement.
This role will have team management responsibilities with 3 direct reports (Digital Activation Manager, Digital Activation Apprentice and CRM & Loyalty Manager) with report into the Brand Activation Manager.
• Lead and drive the digital strategy across all Couture brands – working closely with wider teams to drive enriched consumer experiences on all online touchpoints including CRM, online services, social and in-store digital touchpoints
• Set ambitious digital KPIs related to full funnel visibility (sessions, CVR, time on site). Track KPIs and optimise direct/indirect consumer journeys as needed.
• Along with the team, manage the end-to-end delivery of digital activation across indirect touchpoints - implementing integrated and engaging brand experience via consumer-centric content & services (user experience, best in class PDPs, product geography, relevant content, SEO, tools, sampling, rate & reviews)
• Lead the tracking, ROI analysis and reporting of campaigns with focus on sharing tangible learnings for future activations
• Be key point of contact for digital activation across Couture brands – leading and managing relationships with Corporate, Commercial and Global teams
• Lead conversations, alongside Commercial/Trade, with retailer teams to strategize and execute online brand campaigns
• Set strategy & manage third-party agencies such as Odore & BazaarVoice
• Line-manage the workload, personal and professional development of the Digital team
• Ensure continuous upskilling of wider team across key digital tools & topics, e.g. Salsify, user experience, best in class PDPs, product geography, relevant content, SEO, tools, sampling, rate & reviews
• Lead in executing best-in-class omni-channel activations alongside wider team, driving local best practice with Zone/DMI
• Manage online content creation, working with PR and Marketing to provide/ develop content based on consumer needs & trends
• Build beauty tech strategy, manage execution and lead tracking of ROI success
• Drive digital innovation to ensure relevancy and excellence in execution across all online touchpoints
• Lead the delivery of Activation reports showcasing best-in-class retail activation across Couture brands retailers and competitors
• Place consumer insights at the heart of your work to improve our omni-channel experience, as well as proposing new initiatives to drive online /offline purchases. Use keyword research, website data, business priorities and industry topics to influence strategy, in partnership with the wider team
• Own PPP management for Digital from monthly management to annual planning
• Additional adhoc administrative to support the wider Brand Activation function
• Experience in team management
• Clear digital skillset making you an expert in this field
• Sound commercial acumen with understanding of business priorities
• Experience in omni-channel activations
• Understanding of CRM, loyalty and performance media as key business driver
• Experience in digital, market and logistics tools (ex. BazaarVoice, GA, Optimise, GCP, NPD)
• Highly organised together with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment
• Creative thinker with a track record in providing solutions to business problems
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong analytical ability and proven project management experience
• Strong communication skills, with an articulate manner
• Great relationship building skills and the ability to network at all levels
• The ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines
• Energetic and enthusiastic with a team spirit
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Commercial sensitivity
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.