Social Brand Manager - CPD
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
As part of the Consumers Products Division, you’ll be playing a huge part in our mission: to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.
We embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant and sustainable beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world, thanks to the diversity of our brands and their communities.
Our Division has the world’s #1 beauty brand in L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand in Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand in Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Make Up. Beyond our four iconic global brands, we have a unique brand portfolio including among others like Essie and Garnier.
NYX Professional Makeup Social Brand Manager
Are you an influencer expert?
Do you know who the coolest kids are on Tik Tok? Who we should be working with, emerging & established talent?
Do you keep up with the latest trends on social?
Do you know what it takes to stop the scroll with thumb-stopping content? Do you know what content resonates with consumers & how to hype up viral products?
Are you an expert on social media platform strategy?
Are you a creative soul with an analytical mind who loves to report on key wins & share what is working & what isn’t?
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the coolest brands in the UK. To join a fun, dynamic & creative team who are obsessed with being the first to do everything & think outside the box at every touchpoint.
You will be responsible for:
Social Brand Manager – PAID Campaigns & Content
• Own social activation & content strategy in line with brand calendar
• Inventing the big social idea & hook as part of the wider campaign and media plan (Product Brand Manager to own overall)
• Building & creating campaign slides to present to wider teams
• Be the go-to expert in ALL social channels & formats available, creating relevant content that performs on platform
• Identifying the right talent for campaigns (new faces & key VIP drivers) – creation of brand tribes
• Tracking of influencer performance in Tracckr for paid campaigns
• Creating content that works – native / thumb stopping with element of storytelling
• Ownership of deliverables: Briefing content, contracts management (ironclad) & managing deliverables inc feedback process for campaigns
• Work with PBMs to create / boost branded influencer content (in paid social)
• Create content for advocacy/social only campaigns & boosting best content on paid media
• Own influencer strategy for the brand including management & execution of long-term contracts, campaign, core, viral and trend led influencers
• Evolving influencer strategy in line with platform strategy and performance
• Be the go-to expert in paid influencers - sharing relevant influencers with wider team and learnings
Boosting of trend-led “pull” content
• Ownership of reactive media pot to boost trend lead content.
Relationships (mid tier upwards)
• Own relationships with talent & agents that we use in paid campaigns
• Identifying right talent – creation of brand tribes & tracking of influencer performance in Tracckr for paid campaigns
• Working alongside PBM, responsible for influencer selection, management & input on local shoots & content generated thereafter.
Paid Performance Reporting:
• Driving performance of share of voice on social and reporting monthly using MIM/DOMO
• Post campaign analysis of paid performance
• Tracking campaign performance and sentiment using Tracckr
• Tracking & reporting of CPV / CPE & optimization of spends
• Skills: influencer expertise, social content creation, social platform expertise (incl reporting, new formats etc), managing talent
Alongside experience in a similar role and excellent communication skills, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following:
• Presentation skills – confident with conviction
• Creative eye with attention to detail
• Passion for sharing socially relevant information
• Ability to work independently ensuring that regular updates are provided to key stakeholders
• Ability to show evidence of working in a fast paced and demanding workplace
• Excellent team player willing to pitch in and support the wider team where required
• Proficient at creating and maintaining an authentic brand voice across branded social media platforms
• Understanding of social media management and analytics tools
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.