Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London (England)
Страна: United Kingdom
What are the key duties of this role?
- Be a solid business partner with your stakeholders to understand and identify recruiting needs.
- Own the full recruitment process from identifying candidates through to offer.
- Develop, execute, and monitor online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet based resources.
- Think outside the box with original ideas on how we can attract and maintain talent using Job Boards and Social Media Channels.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates for pivitol roles in the business relying on strong internal relationships to execute speculative business interviews.
- Help to plan and execute candidate ‘Keep Warm’ Events and other talent related events.
- Be an expert in identifying effective recruiting trends, understand how they align with L’Oreal’s business priorities and develop a case to push your ideas forward.
- Use competitive analysis to understand hiring needs and recruiting practices of talent competitors.
- Be involved in projects which help to drive the wider HR and Talent Acquisition team’s agenda.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?