The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Our mission as an authentic and passionate Talent Acquisition Team is to attract and connect with diverse talent, accelerating change at L'Oréal through innovative recruitment expertise (whilst having fun at the same time!)
Talent Acquisition Manager
Be responsible for attracting, assessing and introducing exceptional talents to our Commercial, Supply Chain and Operations business units who in turn will drive our brands to even greater success across all five divisions in the UK and Ireland. As TA Manager, you will identify your function’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.
• Drive the full spectrum of the recruitment process and partner with our leaders and HR respectively to fully understand the role brief whilst ensuring a smooth process for all parties.
• Be passionate about sourcing candidates through your broad network, job boards and social media as well as building robust pipelines for future roles.
• Pride yourself on offering an exemplary candidate experience.
• Lead and co-facilitate in house recruitment trainings to upskill hiring managers.
• Take part in Talent Succession Plan meetings to pre plan for potential gaps and pipeline for future roles.
• Partner with the international team on recruitment projects and own the UK&I roll outs.
• Work closely with the HR Business Partners and Directors collaboratively sharing market insights, current salary trends and challenges.
• Be a confident and competent interviewer, able to spot the very best talent using your business acumen and innate intuition to make an in-depth and fair assessment of each individual.
• Have genuine curiosity for trends within the TA landscape and attend external industry events in order to constantly build your network and knowledge.
• Partner with the global Talent Acquisition team for shared use of tools and resources.
• Develop and manage a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is responsible for predominantly Field Sales recruitment.
• Apply strategies to attract diverse candidates to all your functions including participating at external recruitment events.
• Use your extensive energy and drive to project manage activities which will be critical to continuously boost our employer brand and ensure we are always one step ahead with new sourcing tools and technologies.
• An excellent communicator who is able to build genuine relationships with employees and candidates at all levels.
• Solutions oriented with the ability to work at pace and handle ambiguity.
• Commercially astute.
• Analytical and able to use data to drive decisions.
• Able to be strategic.
• Strong experience working in an effective in-house talent acquisition team.
• Excellent track record of delivering results
• Clear people management skills
• Strong personal impact and relationship building skills, with the capability and energy to drive change
• Experience hiring high performing Sales roles
• Excellent communication skills