Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
Talent Acquisition Partner, Retail
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 8th time.
What are key highlights of this role?
Reporting to the Head of HR Retail and managing the Talent Acquisition Intern you are fully accountable for the delivery of strategies designed to achieve the goal of best beauty employer. You will coach and develop our area people managers to hire and retain the best retail talent, whilst driving improvements to how we recruit and on-board.
What are the key duties of this role?
· Attraction: You will identify ways of optimising our global employer brand for your retail client group by creating engaging campaigns and running targeted events to attract the best beauty talent. This will include
· Selection: You will work closely with hiring managers to screen, interview and select the best retail managers. You will work directly on Business and Store Managers vacancies in our top counters & boutiques whilst supporting our Intern with Beauty Advisor recruitment across the brands.
Who we’re looking for…
· Previous experience in a Talent Acquisition role, ideally within a large team
· Confident working autonomously and able to execute tasks and projects using own initiative
· Ideally, experience in Retail companies – or companies with high levels of change and pace. Experience with volume recruitment is a must.
· Strong organisational and time management skills with ability to work at pace and handle ambiguity
· A professional, diplomatic and friendly manner
· An ability to analyse data and draw trends and insight
· Excellent communication skills with the gravitas to influence local/global stakeholders
· Digitally savvy with a creative mind to explore new avenues to engage with retail talents
· Self-confidence and willingness to take full ownership of role
Innovator; Strategist; Entrepreneur; Integrator; People Developer
Potential next steps following this role
L’Oréal is committed to talent development. Your colleagues, line manager and the HR team will support you with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives throughout your career. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally, regionally or at head office. Possible next steps include, but not limited to a Divisional specialist Talent Acquisition Partner or HR Specialist role or a move into the business.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
World-class training and development
Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.