Функция: Продажи и Развитие бизнеса
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Jeddah
Страна/область: Saudi Arabia
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Under the supervision of the Key account Director, build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
• Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
• Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
• Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible ,
• Builds a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
· Set & Implement L’Oreal priorities & vision into the Department Store Key Account Management
· Account Planning: Negotiating & Finalizing customer agreements & promo plans, share continuous business reviews, build maintain relationships, analyze stock in trade & customer performance to ensure excellent market execution and development of the brand and the customer.
· Build and achieve the sales targets and both qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the commercial director
· Control the sell-in and sell-out of customers under his/her responsibility, establish an activity plan with his/her manager, to grow the accounts/channel
· Guarantee the brand image expressed at the point of sale, and that it is compliant with merchandising at the point of sale
· Act as the expert of the channels and accounts, ensure alignment with all parties as joint business partners. Have deep intelligence of the account’s business and competition strategies (launches, animations, promos)
· Coordinate with all stakeholders related to the brands and functions supporting the brands/channel (supply chain, finance, marketing, trade marketing, beauty advisors manager, regional KAMs and sales team) regularly to follow-up on the ground business.
· Manage profitability with each account (give the right mix of promo, animation and most importantly beauty advisors)
· Ensure that sales events are implemented correctly - including enthusiastic advisers/teams in the points of sale- and monitor the achievement of event targets
· Identify opportunities and win new customers in accordance with the objectives set by the brand.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
• Activates Business Drivers
• Pursues turnover and profit optimization
• Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
• Builds on categories Shopper insight
DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
• Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Influences the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Builds retailers development plans
• Manages intermediate agent relationships
• Adapts brand distribution strategy
• Collaborates across functions
BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATE
• Builds Selling story
• Sets negotiation priorities
• Conducts Win-Win negotiation
• Ensures compliance
MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
• Forecasts business with accuracy
• Drives Point of Sales field execution
• Follows-up & controls
• Masters brand selling scenarios
• Manages BA/DA staffing & relationship
• PEOPLE DEVELOPER