Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Jeddah
Страна: Saudi Arabia
SUPPLY CHAIN GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM
An internship at L'Oréal Saudi Arabia will allow you to gain strong professional experience while learning and connecting with the best in the industry! Come & join our Saudi Arabia office for a 6-12 month assignment.
- Ensure support division objective by enabling, tracking and facilitating among all partners and stakeholders the availability through the physical distribution cycle until enabling the stock for sales.
- Maintain the KPI’s/Reporting accurately and on a timely perspective (Inbound Tracker, GIT, GRN, STR, Master data, capacity Phasing,)
- Tracking the distributor 3PL day to day operations and performance to meet the SLA & performance needed deliverables.
- Coordinate with transporters and 3PL warehouse for the scheduling of inbound shipment in most efficient manner to avoid and detention and demurrages.
- Ensure timely completion of all the Pre-inbound activities like Master PO/Child PO in ATS system to enable warehouses to receive the scheduled shipments.
- Prepare the STRs on weekly basis and coordinate with 3PL for the timely availability of stock as per the SLA.
- Monthly reporting of short and damage by shipments, plan and take actions to reduce the S&D.
- Manage co-packing activities across all the regional warehouses.
- Define & drive improvement initiates toward delivering value through KPI’s and process re-engineering
- You must be a fresh grad or up to two years graduate
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from October
Are you ready to start you L'Oréal adventure?
◄ Назад к списку вакансий