Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Dubai
Страна: United Arab Emirates
Business Development Manager - Rest of Gulf(ROG)
At L’Oréal Professional Products Division (PPD), our 10 world-renowned brands create products
for the finest salons. We are privileged to partner with hair care professionals worldwide, and we provide them with the latest innovation, newest technologies and best education in order to deliver outstanding professional service to discerning consumers.
Now we are looking for a determined and entrepreneurial Regional Sales manager (RSM) to develop & improve our PPD business in the Rest of Gulf Region (ROG).
This is a senior role reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager of ROG. It involves executing the PPD commercial strategy by fostering cooperation between distributors, business partners, salon emotion developers & education experts. As well should be driving dynamic product sales, managing client relationships, and substantially increasing revenues. Requires at least 3-5 years’ experience in an industry environment with a strong retail culture and an obsession towards commercial perseverance.
We are looking for a true hustler. Someone who can come up with a number of ways of reaching out to our target segment and convert them into customers. We are looking for someone who is focused on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities, B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis.
We’re asking you to surprise us with your ambition, perseverance and strategic vision.
Define long-term strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals . You will as well improve our market position and grow our business in ROG .
That’s a big ask but this is a stellar opportunity. You’ll achieve it with the right development and Strategic Planning.
As an ambitious individual , you’ll be driving our business through coaching and developing our sales force whilst focusing on the customer and consumer .You will cooperate with the sales teams in the countries , marketing and other colleagues to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue. You’ll also progress with retaining the existing clients and ensuring they stay satisfied and confident.
Strategic planning is a key part and it is your obligation to develop the pipeline of new business coming into PPD . This requires a thorough knowledge of the market and networking to assist the sales force to grow the business. You will have to progress a rapport with the new clients, set targets for sales , forecast and provide support that will continually improve client relation & consumer gratification.
In short, you’ll develop and implement amazing strategies to make PPD the world’s leading professional beauty player in your region.
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the
world for the better.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. PPD is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your
belly and a great big smile on your face.
• Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
• Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel
right at home whoever you are.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing.
• Worked in developing and developed markets.
• Worked in modern and traditional retail environments.
• Ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
• Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
• Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
• Solid networking and prospecting skills.
• Team working and leadership skills.