- Analyses business needs and challenges demand: collect, understand and challenge stakeholders’ needs and promote demand management. Apply VA methodology and Guarantee the expected functionality level at the optimized costs
- Propose advanced action plans to benefit from market opportunities
- Optimizes costs: Improve the cost model through a good knowledge of supplier process, Identify opportunities leveraging value chain approach. Lead and implement productivity projects, apply and Use TCO.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Contribute to build, share, and apply the category strategy, using the category network. Captures Supplier Innovation
- Monitor the performance and analyze P&Ls, make clear feed-backs and follow action plans.
- Negotiates with integrity: use appropriate negotiation techniques and tools.
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: implement standard contract framework enhancing on key legal principles, propose improvements and deals with the legal department. Monitor the contract compliance
- Evaluates and manages risks: apply risks policy and tools, propose action plans. Escalate to the relevant stakeholders.
- Manage Performance and efficiency: Build cost forecasts for a simple category, share and control assumptions for budget construction. Manage KPIs, build continuous improvement strategy for financial and non-financial KPIs. Demonstrate a functional understanding of all purchasing/procurement tools (Ivalua, SAP, Optis, CPP, Scorecard ….), ensure data quality. Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial process: basic financial or accounting rules, S80 and PRI structure and purchasing part, L'Oréal financial activity rules (rebates, fees, drivers…).
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Feed network with internal/external news, share best practices, Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with his stakeholders
- Support sustainably purchasing: apply all purchasing/procurement processes (Buy and Care), following internal control rules. Share and train new people on processes.
Requirements: Experience 3 years minimum in indirect procurement (Marketing, digital, compliancy)
MBA in Purchasing is a must, or Specialization in Procurement
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in FMCG or marketing agencies