Сфера деятельности: Tech
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Dubai
Страна: United Arab Emirates
- High level of business orientation.
- Proactive and process mindset.
- Solid IT process knowledge with very good ITIL understanding.
- Practical knowledge and experience on IT process development and service roll outs.
- Strong experience in supplier collaboration with offshoring model (located in India).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders (both written and oral).
- Ability to operate in a large and complex organization which is transformation to become more professional.
- Strong Change Management skills.
- Excellent problem solving & team collaboration skills.
- Experience on SAP function modules (FICO, SD, MM, WM).
- Proven 6+ years working experience as an IT service delivery manager or coordinator.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL EXPERT certification will be appreciated).
- Proven track record in IT/IS Project Management (PMI, Prince 2 certification will be appreciated) including coordination of various teams and service providers.
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus.
Will be a plus
- Experience on SAP (SRM, ABAP, GRC)
- Proficiency in using ServiceNow, PowerBI
L’Oréal is looking for one Service Delivery Manager for MENA hub, in charge of:
- Acting as a leading role of day-to-day management of application systems.
- Acting as key points of contact for application support including the management of critical incidents coordinating between the internal team and service providers.
- Managing vendor supplied business applications including contractual governance, service level agreements and / or service schedules.
- Providing technical advises when required.
Scope: Applications of Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing and other cooperate functions (SAP, WORKFLOW, etc.)
Manage Relationship with business on Run service
- In charge of Run activities for applications or services and conduct business review with business representatives.
- Manage escalation from business teams and ensure business continuity and follow till closure.
- Manage dependencies and trigger hierarchical escalation protocol as needed ("pending by user, awaiting vendor status" tickets etc.)
- Own critical outbound communications from IT with business.
- Conduct or collaborate with BRM for demand management for minor evolutions in alignment with build teams.
- Track and ensure business satisfaction and take necessary action to improve CSAT progressively.
- Contribute to larger community of SDM and ITSM Process Owner.
- Onboard other scope into service as the organization is moving to Platform organization.
Monitor and control service delivery
- Take ownership of major incidents, ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Review ticket backlog (especially aging tickets) on regular basis and prioritize as per SLA commitments when applicable.
- Track, analyze and report metrics (SLA and KPI) and take corrective actions as needed for service excellence.
- Work with Application management service partner to generate actionable insights to improve system availability and performance.
- Ensure Knowledge Mgmt. and build to run practices are followed and regularly conduct audits
- Recommend, monitor, and ensure continuous improvement activities are delivered by AMS teams.
- Increase the ITIL compliance for all services delivered by teams (incident, problem, change.)
- Review global process KPIs using power BI dashboard for process excellence and draft process improvement suggestions.
- Lead change management including process governance, CAB & quality control.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий