Сфера деятельности: Retail
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Dubai
Страна: United Arab Emirates
- Deliver and implement Retail & Education strategy for the GCC for a pool of 5 fragrances/makeup brands, supporting the local business strategy and locally relevant, but accordingly to the worldwide strategy of each brand.
- Ensure brand message & image are successfully conveyed at counter through BA Image and Behaviour
- Provide local markets Training teams with induction/training/coaching tools and materials to ensure perfect consumer experience and product knowledge within the field teams (multi-languages English/Arabic).
- Support and advise the local markets in career development plans of the field teams, and supervise the top position talent pool/succession planning.
- Foster cooperation with Sales/Commercial and Brand structures to enable local Education teams to be true business partners in a fully collaborative workflow, and focusing on 360 retail excellence common objective.
- Professionalise the Education function through rolling out and/or putting in place new systems, processes and tracking tools for the recruitment and career development of the field teams.
- Direct management and coordination of forecast/order/delivery of BA grooming and service tools materials.
- Report on a monthly basis on Education KPIs and link with Retail/Sales KPIs to measure impact of Education actions on business results, and ensure optimization of human and financial resources.
· Manage forecasts, implementation and follow up of Field team grooming and service tools for all brands.
- Support the Local teams development by highlighting talents and preparing personalized career path and empowerment for all brands.
- Set up recognition vs Brand priorities: Set target vs business ambition & monitor competitive package vs competition. Motivate all teams by organizing key brand moments for reward for all brands.
- Provide the Local trainers with all tools & materials needed to support Field team training on product and category expertise for all brands.
- Oversee Retail Teams by recruiting, retaining teams. Coach local teams to create individual development plan for Field team. Identify development tools for all brands.
- Supervise the Talent pool (team of 12 nationals) by setting up the right tools, tracking and coaching processes. Manage O+O Eventing calendar of the talent pool for all brands.
· Develop the Local Retail & Education Strategy for the GCC by making the Global Brand Strategy locally relevant to drive the business for all brands.
- Support Local trainers and Store Managers with key retail competencies to drive productivity and follow up on all retail KPI's for Armani.
- Consolidate business analysis results to initiate retail action plans with emphasize on Key Doors for Armani.
- Identify business opportunities to increase market share & ranking with close competition monitoring for Armani.
- Foster cooperation with Sales / Marketing and Field teams to diversify animation per doors focusing on 360 retail excellence objective for all brands.
- Support and drive teams to achieve sales target with luxury sense of service. Ensure POS & Field teams represent the brand imagery on counter for all brands.
- Support roster arrangement needed on podiums and events: talents involvement, #headcount supporting sales, training in place, customer journey to build for all brands.
- CRM Specifics: Monitor CRM & data recruitment in line with Brand objectives Call List clients monitoring from Field teams for all brands.*
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Fragrance Expert/Trainer & Coach OR Bachelor degree & a minimum of 3-4 years experience in training or retail management.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to different teams, brands, markets
- Passion for cosmetics & luxury
- People & service oriented - friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable, empathetic
- Pro-active - dynamic, enthusiastic, to the point, flexible, team player, entrepreneur, committed, self-driven
- Willing to learn - open-minded, positive
- Well groomed person
- Ability to cope with stress
- Business acumen
No of years experience:
Ideally 7+ years experience
Essential experience :
- Excellent presentation, communication & organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker.
- Ability to simplify expert information.
- High sense of luxury, luxury customer & service.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий