Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Dubai
Страна: United Arab Emirates
JOB TITLE Supply and Demand Planning Manager
COMPANY L’Oréal Middle East
BRANDS Total division
JOB LOCATION United Arab Emirates
JOB LEVEL Managerial
REPORTS TO Supply Chain Director
NO. DIRECT REPORTS
Lead the supply and demand planning team by ensuring the right strategy and methodology of forecasting and optimizing stock levels, maintaining KPIs and ensuring the right development and career growth of the team.
Permanent☒ Temporary☐ Intern☐
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Size the structures and necessary resources (global budget and operating costs)
· Coordinate the Demand Planning activities in order to guarantee the sales forecasts accuracy and to participate to the business planning.
· Be responsible for the reliability and accuracy of the products database.
· Coordinate the Supply planning activities taking care of the optimization of flows and procurement parameters.
· Define, lead the strategy and the execution of co-packing for the entity, through the animation of co-packers. Lead and follow the Key Performance Indicators. Define improvements plan.
· Participate to projects impacting Supply Chain, which are initiated by the DG of Operations, the DOP and its entity.
· Be responsible for the implementation of best practices, the achievement of objectives. Pilot and follow the progress of improvement plans.
· Coordinate the Supply Chain Planning activities with the internal and external actors and relay the industrial constraints to them.
· Coordinate the S&OP processes between the Business Unit and the different partners (factory, co-packing, MSL)
· Recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of expertise. Implement organizational changes.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Background in Business administration/ Supply chain/ Industrial Engineering
· Experience in Demand/supply planning roles
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· IS CONSUMERORIENTED
· Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
· Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
· CONTROLS RISKSAND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
· Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
· Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
· “MAKE ITHAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
· Optimizes information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
· Uses business data for continuous improvement
· Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
· Masters costs along the Supply Chain [SC] NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
· Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
· Deepens the position of the Supply Chain within the business
Marketing, Commercial, BD, Finance, Customer Care, physical distribution, S&OP / MSL