Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
Design development & Visual Merchandising
- Better communication and information sharing with brand team to understand what they want and deliver in design creation or adaptation , incl. retail image , visuals, signage, fixtures or merchandising displays where they will create more positive impact
- Transfer the new image or design creation above to all relevant channel
- Collaborate with DMI team, Localize merchandising solution as per marketing calendar, show creative ideas without limitations
- Be the brand's image gatekeeper, ensuring that the brand’s equity and image is developed and brought to the attention of customers
- Summarize the merchandising guideline and keep update accordingly. Make it presentable and easy for users to refer and understand.
- Manages, together with his/her team of PMs and supplier, all store projects, from site survey to handover to sales department
- Responsible for a proper management of the implementation SOP, and supports the PMs on all aspects of the store planning , construction, negotiation with Landlord , prices, quality and timing
- Manages the national operation budget for projects (CAPEX) and Maintenance (OPEX)
- Approves the reno/new application according the standard process. Accountable for projects budget based on the approved SEP’s
- Coach and well-training internal & external stakeholders such as Field sales and Supplier
- Is accountable to create the SOP guideline , measures and control the quality of implementations in terms of execution.
- Qualification from Architecture, Interior Design, Industrial Design or relevant
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in design and project management field
- Preferably in cosmetic beauty environment with strong skincare knowledge
- Knowledge of beauty retail, materials, conceptualization, construction project management.
- Strong organization, prioritization & follow through , a good team player and leader
- Good interpersonal, communication with team and management in multicultural environment
- Read & write in both Chinese and English
- Proficient to MS office software (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Photoshop, AutoCAD, SketchUp