Сфера деятельности: Others
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Zagreb
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Discover the world of L’Oréal by applying for :
LANCÔME MAKEUP ARTIST (m/f)
Based in any of Adria – Balkan countries
(Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia),
willing to travel across region
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE:
· Strongly build and spread the brand’s makeup artistry statement working 360°with other stakeholders to ensure sustainable business success and full brand image coherence
· by building brand awareness through make up expertise and artistry amongst all retail teams and towards all influencers
· Drive POS events and sell at POS (Priority on top doors), applying makeup through events, animations, makeup lessons, photo shoots, backstage, makeup shows, embodying the brand image, attitude & service level
DEVELOPING BEAUTY ADVISOR’S MAKEUP EXPERTISE THROUGH TRAINING & COACHING:
· Adapt training material & techniques, developing customer-centric makeup looks with application techniques to support effective sales
· Train and develop Makeup Experts and Beauty Advisors
· Up-skill Beauty Advisors’ knowledge & know-how in top doors by being a role model
· Stay up-to-date with competition & trends
PR & DIGITALADVOCACY:
· Influence internally and externally through community management: FB, Instagram,
· Play a PR role, including in Digital in coherence with the Brand image and requirements
· Incarnate the Brand image & experience for makeup at POS, toward journalist, VIP, key influencers and bloggers
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
· Minimum of 2 years of previous work experience in a position of a makeup artist
· Highly developed makeup skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Responsibility, autonomy
· Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
· Initiative, creativity & curiosity
· Active and advanced use of MS Office
· Digitally literate and enthusiastic about social media
· Willing to travel (often trips expected)
· Fluent in English
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing learning experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply by sending your CV, cover letter in English
and your portfolio / short presentation of your makeup!
The candidates selected for next round of selection will attend a contest, to demonstrate their skills.
The contest will take place in Zagreb, and finalists will be informed about the timing in advance.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.