Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Somerset
3rd Shift Lead - Operations
Oversee workflow of the daily operational needs to achieve production plan and maximize efficiencies of manufacturing operations under the supervision of the Cell Manager. Primary decision making responsibilities to support business needs include; the preparation needed for daily production runs, managing resources, maintaining a safe work environment and ongoing training of operators. Responsible for guiding a team of 10-20 operators and managing production on shift.
High school diploma/GED required, technical education/certifications preferred
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in manufacturing as a packaging/processing operator or team leader.
Proven ability to demonstrate technical aptitude in diagnosing operational equipment, training others and leading teams.
Flexible, open-minded team player who is able to thrive in a dynamic culture
System experience includes: SAP, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage production and provide operational support in order to achieve operational goals, including the changeover, set-up or running of production lines. Oversees daily plan and adherence, schedules employees for various lines to ensure quality finished goods.
- Ensure safe operation and follow L’Oreal policy. Lead programs necessary to continuously develop a safety culture capable of achieving a goal of 0 accidents
- Ensure “Good Manufacturing Practices” (G.M.P.) and enforce 5S. Maintain a safe, clean work environment and implement L’Oreal Safety/housekeeping, health and environmental programs. Ensure L’Oreal quality assurance procedures are adhered to by team.
- Guides team of 10 to 20 operators and ensures proper training of L’Oreal procedures and practices. Provide operational direction to address immediate tasks
- Ensure inventory management of zones; organize and improve material flow to eliminate losses and improve production efficiencies.
- Responsible for performing audits
- Participates in continuous improvement teams and projects to eliminate losses and improve manufacturing operations. Maintain production areas continuous improvement daily routines.
- Communicate clearly across all levels, shifts, departments etc. to ensure information is shared in regards to overall production, safety and quality.
- Member of ERT to respond to emergency situations. Responsible for coordinating response to emergency situations ie hazardous spills, power outages, medical emergencies, critical maintenance response, etc.
- Make decisions on temporary labor support. Maintain appropriate records and complete computerized labor system to reconcile reports in a timely manner.
- Perform miscellaneous projects and tasks as directed by Management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
< Вернуться к списку вакансий