Сфера деятельности: Legal
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hoofddorp
L’Oréal in The Netherlands
In our Dutch subsidiary, located near Amsterdam, we work with 470 people to strive for a number 1 position for all our brands in the Dutch Market. Being an innovative and high pace company we introduce new products on the market every month. Powered by strong marketing campaigns, good relations with our retailers and a fluid supply chain, we sell over 53 million products per year.
“A company is not about walls and machines, but about people, people, people.”
(Eugène Schueller, founder of L’Oréal)
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee can play an active role yourself.
· Archiving of all L'Oréal Belgilux and L'Oréal Nederland contracts in the Database
· Support on the roll-out of a new contract automation tools
· Management and updating of the Legal Toolkit (Belgium + Netherlands)
· Company law (Belgium + Netherlands): drafting minutes, board and shareholder resolutions, sending to the Group HQ in Paris for agreement, collection of signatures, publication in the respective trade registers, managing contacts with the notary public
· Updating signature and banking powers
· Drafting of Intra-Group Agreements
· Alignment with the Finance team on insurance policies
· Drafting and reviewing of standard contracts and general terms
· Supporting Internal Audit and Ethics Departments on the implementation of Group rules.
· Verification of terms of promotional games / competitions / promotional campaigns organized by brands
· Managing the translations of documents and contracts where appropriate
· Circulation of documents to collect signatures
· Any other legal administrative affairs
· Ad hoc project support
· PO creation for the Legal dept and the Accounting dept
We are looking for someone who:
· Understands the business and the organization of our Divisions
· Is familiar with internal standards and rules
· Ensures the proper application of the law and the internal guidelines of L'Oréal
· Is vigilant, pro-active, detailed and diligent in decoding facts and situations that may lead to a risk
· Has French (basic), English and Dutch language skills
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
· innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
· entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
· passionate to inspire the people around you
· resilient and easily adapt to a new challenging environment
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
L’Oréal would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chaiman and CEO of L’Oréal)
For more information about L’Oréal, see: http://www.loreal.com/