To provide legal counsel to BUs/entities: manage legal dossiers and operations, structure and coordinate relations with all the departments involved and with external counsels.
1) Advise operational and functional departments in all fields of Business Law.
2) Optimize legal security/compliance: provide reporting of legal documents and litigations, manage preliminary authorisations, follow compulsory standards.
3) Negotiate and draft all types of legal documents: internal and external to the Group, commercial, property, industrial and information systems contracts. Follow contractual relations with the department head.
4) Litigations and transactions: follow litigations (pre-litigations, litigations, trials and/or transactions) working with the departments concerned and external counsels.
5) Increase operational and functional departments awareness of Group best practices (in particular legal chart).
1) Bachelor degree in Law from a recognized PRC law school with qualification to practice law in China.
2) A minimum of five/six years’ post-qualification commerical law pracice experience. Experience in a multinational company or in an reputed law firm is prefereable.
3) Strong understanding of business needs. Approach problems holistically to reach practical solutions.
4) Excellent English and Chinese language skills, both verbal and written.