North America Sourcing Lead Industrial Services – Manager
As the Category Manager, you will be responsible for developing the vision for your designated Category in line with the Business stakeholder priorities. You will manage sourcing strategies across L’Oreal USA to optimize a spend of $200M in close partnership with the North Americas Sourcing hub.
You will be responsible for strategic sourcing, trend analysis, stakeholder management, continuous cost and performance improvement, and innovation. You will report directly into the North American Domain Sourcing Head.
- Scouting market to bring innovation and develop partnerships addressing industrial challenges to support “L’Oreal 4 the future”; and shifting market such as e-com growth and automation.
- Develop strong relationships with your key stakeholders, be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decisions through analysis of market trends, business opportunities, and continuous improvement
- Develop your knowledge In 3PL distribution and copacking/assembly supply chain
- In partnership with stakeholders, define the US sourcing strategies, support key tactical projects and ensure the proper procedures are strictly followed by your stakeholders
- Translate and prioritize global/ regional strategies for your market
- Proactively exchange US specific need to help influence global/ regional initiatives
- Lead a broad range of commercial and business contract negotiations working closely with L’Oreal’s legal counsel and Business Stakeholders to brings savings and efficiencies to the business
- Manage/consolidate category spend analytics and Financial reporting
- Manage a strong Supplier Partnership program with your category partners including QBRs and monthly strategic reviews
- Design sourcing content to fuel our strategic transition to Ariba to better serve our business and stakeholders
- Ability lead cross functional teams and influence decision
- Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Knowing L’Oreal dynamic is a plus
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, category expertise, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 3-6 years’ experience strategic sourcing and category management
- 5+ years’ experience within the industrial services category
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.