KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
To indirectly boost brand sales through providing advice and recommending products.
- Scheduling appointments in order to visit doctors (general practitioners, specialists or hospital doctors) to introduce them to the brand / products to encourage prescription thereof
- Highlight the formulas, their ingredients and the corresponding medical tests
- Draw attention to the products advantages, medical instructions for use and dosages
- Provide the supporting technical/scientific documentation
- Represent the brand at professional medical events (conferences, CME, congresses,…)
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCES
Medical detailing skills
- Targeting and segmentation follow-up
- Builds an interactive and customized dialogue with the physician
- Treat objections, obtains prescriptions
- Creates and updates the physicians file
- Knows skin and hair physio pathologies and the medical environment
- Knows our products and competition (formulas and patients benefits)
- Develops one’s local medical network
- Knows regulatory constraints
Entrepreneurship on one’s territory
- Analyzes key performance indicators on one’s territory
- Implements and adjusts sectorial action plan
- Interact with the sales and training reps and build synergies
- Develops Rx counter training in the point of sales
Collaborative brand & team building
- Develops competitive intelligence
- Focuses on brand must have projects according to the country strategy
- Participate in prospective task forces
- Master degree
- DU/FR +ENG
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver's license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.