Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
As a member of the L'Oreal warehouse team you will be responsible for:
- Accurate movement of products, supporting receiving, storing, and shipping operations, while meeting company standards of safety, quality, and productivity.
- Use Radio Frequency (RF) Unit to systematically post production once pallets are built as per material master
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Preferred: 1 year experience in warehouse environment
- Required: Ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety, quality and productivity
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs.
- Bend, twist, stand with overtime for up to 12 hours per day.
- Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification.
- Operate Class 3 (Electric Pallet Jack or Pump Jack)
- Ability to work overtime on weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to read, count, do arithmetic math and write legibly
- Effectively communicate with assembly line personnel and supervisors
- Ability to communicate in English required
Close to moderate supervision required for this position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.