Сфера деятельности: Medical
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: George Town (Penang)
• Implements the medical action plan to increase recommendation.
• Carry out communication/promotional initiatives, and medical detailing aimed at target audience dermatologists.
• Enhance the image and increase recommendation of the brands, visit targeted doctors in the sector and present the brand’s products and services to increase recommendations.
• Promote the brands’ added value by emphasizing the technical and scientific characteristics of the products and services.
• Get to know the environment, the pathologies, the products, and the useful communication techniques for promoting the products and services
• Promote the products and services of the brand/Division to hospital and healthcare professionals so as to enhance the patient healthcare pathway (therapeutic education)
• Represent the brand/the Division at every contact opportunity with health professionals and ensure they are followed up (congresses, continuing medical education program)
• Organise and carry out training and communication initiatives aimed at health professionals as part of the hospital and medical relations strategy of the brand (face to face, digital)
• Develop partnerships with health establishments, KOLs dermatologists.
• Implement the medical visit strategy - Respect target coverage, visit frequency and product cycles.
• Make systematic use of available promotional tools (detailing aids, publications etc)
• Use all available digital and prints communication channels to increase message frequency
• Implement communication techniques to adapt to doctor’s needs and personalise the approach
• Analyse the territory and make proposals for territory action plans, implement it, monitor it and adapt it to optimize results.
• Implement corrective and improvement action plans
• Manage administrative and reporting tasks - Organise and optimise visit planning through current tracker system.
• Ensure monitoring of the environment, key players, medical and scientific knowledge and feed relevant information back up to headquarters.
• Ensure respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals.
• Flag up any adverse side effects to cosmeto-vigilance/ relevant department.
• Academic Background: An academic background in the sciences is essential.
• Experience: Preferably, candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of healthcare medical visit and detailing experience in the Pharma/healthcare industry. This experience should include coverage of specialists or private hospital channels.
• Medical Detailing Skills: The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong medical detailing skills, which encompass:
• Effective targeting and segmentation follow-up.
• The ability to establish an interactive and customized dialogue with physicians.
• Proficiency in handling objections and obtaining prescriptions.
• Maintenance of up-to-date physician files.
• Scientific Knowledge: Candidates should possess a strong foundation in scientific knowledge, including:
• Understanding skin and hair physio-pathologies and the broader medical environment.