Сфера деятельности: Others
Тип должности: Management Trainee Program
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
Are you graduating soon or graduated with less than 2 years of working experiences? Are you seeking for a career that enables you to develop professionally and personally? Do you want to work for a company which empowers young talents to lead challenging projects that jolts your mind, letting your creativity flow?
If your answers are yes, then L’Oréal Management Trainee Programme is for you!
We are now recruiting for passionate and motivated individuals to join our Supply Chain or Commercial Sales Management Trainee Program under our Travel Retail Asia Pacific business based in Singapore!
The Travel Retail industry have been experiencing significant growth over past decade – from the traditional channels of airport stores and downtown duty-free stores to recent shifts and expansions in the airport e-commerce channels.
With a newly established Travel Retail Asia Pacific hub set up in Singapore, we invite you to apply for the Management Trainee Program and embark on this exciting journey with the team to build the future of L’Oreal together.
Our 12-month Management Trainee Programme is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in key business functions of our company.
You will get hands-on experience of the inner workings of a successful, market-leading beauty-tech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work you do. As such, we invest heavily in your training and development. You will have a customized programme that will give you extensive on-the-job and classroom trainings. Key skills are established to anchor a rewarding and fun career in L’Oréal after the completion of the programme.
During the 12-month journey, you will have:
· Rotations in different business functions within the core focus track on Supply Chain OR Commercial Sales
· Specific project assigned for each rotation with performance objectives
· MT specific trainings to equip technical and professional competency
· An assigned Mentor from Senior Executive team to provide support and guidance
· Opportunity to fast track your career
· University graduate in any disciplines with under 2 years of working experiences
· Passionate about developing a career in retail and FMCG industries
· Analytical and sensitive to numbers
· Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
· Fluent in English, Asian language a plus
Are you ready? Apply now!
We want you to embrace us, challenge us, and bring in new ideas. If you are ready launch your career as L’Oréal Management Trainee, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly at our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV
3) Please submit the URL for a 1-minute video to:
i.tell us who you are
iii.what is your career aspiration
Now to Apr 16th 2020 Application
April to May 2020 Selection and Interviews
May to June 2020 Offer Extension
July 2020 Programme Commences
*Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any inquiries or difficulties.