Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Manager – Amazon Media
Supervisor Title: Dir – Amazon Media Strategy
Location: New York, NY
Section 2: Job Summary
This role is tasked with using brand Amazon Advertising media investments (Search and Display) to meet the business goals. Specifically, this role is responsible for the bidding and execution of media investments using Amazon's platforms and third party tools. This role is responsible for 2-4 brands media execution and exceptional performance
- Execute media investments in order to meet a sales target every month, improve ASIN rank, and acquire new consumers to the brand.
- Execute daily media spend pacing, campaign optimization, keyword targeting, and bids to meet ROAS goals.
- Leverage tactics that ensure optimization of the media spend (e.g. REC, DEA, OLV, Sponsored Brand Video)
- Work with Amazon Advertising account team to continually evaluate and identify new opportunities to improve brand performance.
- Present media investment performance monthly to brand leadership and advise brands on creative or content optimization opportunities.
- Understand beauty market and monitor keyword trends
- Potential to execute new beta opportunities, work collaboratively with counterparts and deepen reporting insights.
Section 3: Job Requirements
- BS/BA degree required
- Search agency experience ideally with hands on keyboard running search
- 3+ years in a strategy or analytics-focused role, setting up and managing media campaigns
- 1+ year of managing Amazon Advertising search campaigns
- Strong experience with Media Tools ideally Amazon’s DSP and Kenshoo
- Experience in Ecommerce, Sales Planning, Finance, Analytics or similar function a plus
- Advanced in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
Section 4: Key Competencies
- Attention to detail: ensures quality and strong attention to detail in campaign setup and management.
- Team work/collaboration: Someone who is a team player and can work collaboratively with counterparts and across the division.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Someone who demonstrates ownership of their goals and responsibilities and treats the business like their own.
- Innovates and agility: eComm is a daily business. We are looking for someone who treats things with a sense of urgency, can bring creative ideas to the table.
- Data driven: Must be data driven and have strong excel skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.