L'Oreal USA is looking for a passionate, bright, and energetic digital candidate to join the team that is responsible for the Amazon business.
The role requires the ability to support the brands in the day-to-day operations to accelerate growth and meet the business objectives. This includes accountability for the success of the Amazon business and working cross-functionally to achieve business goals. Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
This position reports to Senior Manager/Director, Amazon
Account Management / Sales Responsibilities:
- Responsible for updating the weekly/monthly forecasts and reconcile to budget
- Run and analyze relevant reports and present findings and recommendations to optimize the business
- Follow daily sales and communicate finding to the team as well as flag any risks in meeting sales targets
- Work with finance and demand planning on inventory forecasting
- Manage promotional planning, calendars and communicate to the brands supply chain, operations, demand planning to ensure communication cohesiveness of plan
- Monitor promotional activity of relevant online partners and document placements as well as competitive activity
- Execute tentpole and targeted promotions according to business goals and objectives and report on performance
- Collaborate with operations, supply chain, customer service, demand planning, finance, IT to ensure operational success
- Manage KPIs to measure operations performance and drive teams to work towards continuous improvement
- Manage POs and troubleshoot issues with Amazon and internal teams weekly
- Manage Seller Central and support all Amazon operations
- Own the catalog maintenance on Amazon and ensure all products are in stock
- Liaise with operations and customer experience team internally as well as Amazon to reinstate suppressed items due to compliance issues
- Manage New Item Setup process & Vine for product launches
- Partner with customer experience team to ensure all assets are delivered & executed on-time in order to align with new item set up timelines
- Case management with Amazon support for issue management and resolution
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years retail, CPG, wholesale or DTC work experience
- 3 years ecommerce experience (experience working with Amazon is ideal, but not required)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of execution
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Creative, strategic and results driven thinker with a proactive approach
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Interest and enthusiasm for digital and the beauty industry
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs and the ability to create high impact presentations
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.