Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Amazon Supply Chain Manager
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: Hudson Yards Office
The role of Amazon Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the monitoring and sharing of the Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) focused on Amazon eCommerce acceleration within the Professional Products Division (PPD). KPIs include, but are not limited to, Confirmation Rate, VTTD, VLT, ROOS/RepOOS and chargebacks. This individual will work across a portfolio of different PPD brands reporting to key business stakeholders, with an ability to understand, find and communicate the root cause and recommend proposals on actions to fix the underlying issue.
They will act as main point of contact to the Amazon In Stock Manager and drive the business forward through operational excellence. This individual will partner with the PPD Amazon merchandising team to ensure operational catalog attributes are accurate (e.g. GTIN, Shelf Life, Specs, Compact by design, etc.) They will be required to evaluate and work directly with Amazon (customer facing) on new initiatives and potential participation in Amazon Supply Chain programs (example pallet ordering program, regional ordering, vendor flex, SIOC).
Additionally, they will need to manage projects and programs that help drive internal efficiencies while maintaining Amazon KPI’s (example, vendor code consolidation, packaging changes, etc.) and collaborate closely with the Amazon business team, the PPD’s Supply Chain team, as well as L’Oréal cross-functional partners.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to interpret KPIs, sales results and analytics to support business planning, provide insights and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Digital Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Care, Indirect eCommerce, GM, CDMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes an in-house Supply Chain expert on the account to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving how we meet the needs of the Amazon account and our consumer.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.