Функция: Директор по маркетингу / Интернет маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: California - Los Angeles
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Baxter of California is looking for a motivated, efficient and resourceful front-end web developer to manage eCommerce IT projects and updates, as well as onsite merchandising. The developer / site merchandiser will help to create & execute eCommerce experiences and enhancements on Baxter of California’s e-boutique, and is responsible for delivering an optimal onsite experience for eCommerce customers. Job responsibilities to include:
- Translation of UI/UX design wire frames to actual code, bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Ongoing website maintenance including UX issues, SEO, site load, website bugs & IT tickets with Sapient team
- eCommerce Projects including new landing pages, auto-replenishment update, enhanced category pages, blog updates
- Identify opportunities to optimize the onsite experience and bring new ideas to the team, while maximizing budget
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Onsite merchandising including new product set-up, updating homepage carousels and onsite images, creating promotions and promo codes.
- Develop website merchandise strategies to achieve sales goals and drive new launches/focus categories
- Analyze online sales data and site metrics to identify opportunities and to build behavioral consumer profiles around customers, sales and merchandising
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Candidate must be have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, project manage times lines, collaborate with internal L’Oreal Digital IT and Sapient teams to successfully bring eCommerce experiences to life, and the desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Position reports to eCommerce director and works closely with L’Oreal Digital IT team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-5 years of experience
- Experience with e-commerce platform Demandware
- Prociency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
1. Interacts Effectively : ability to influence cross functional teams and senior leadership on business processes, ways of working
2. Manages Complexity: proven ability to assess the situations of today and strengthen for greater opportunities tomorrow.
3. Achieves Results with Integrity – ability to focus on the big picture and customer experience & needs
4. Demonstrate Entrepreneurship – ability to execute the strategy while maximizing budget and efficiency
5.Leads with Human Sensitivity – ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally within Baxter & L’Oreal teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий