The Business Development Manager is a field based position focused on flagship initiatives for the SkinCeuticals brand.
This role reports to the Business Development Director and works cross functionally with field sales, marketing, education, PR, digital and medical affairs teams.
- Work with Sales (VP, Regional Directors and Account Executives) to determine potential partners in the Southwest market for the SkinCeuticals flagship program
- Present the flagship opportunity to selected physicians and gaining contracts
- Present the Custom D.O.S.E opportunity to select physicians and gaining contracts
- Create a unique business plan and setting an action plan to achieve sales goals for each flagship partner
- Work with SkinCeuticals Flagship team (marketing, PR, retail engineering, digital and medical affairs) to arrange all aspects of the buildout and subsequent launch
- Work in coordination with marketing, regional sales manager, and local account executive to develop and implement a financial and promotional strategy for assigned flagship customers
- Build strong influential partnerships with physicians to maximize the partnership through PR and medical affairs.
- Work on additional strategic partnerships that will lead to exponential brand growth and provide accelerated level of exposure
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 3 years of experience medical sales or business development in cosmetic dermatology or plastic surgery practices
- Understand marketing strategies and programs. Marketing experience is a plus
- Understanding of retail programs and strategies
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills
- New thinking approach to identifying opportunities
- Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information
- Strong understanding of the aesthetic marketplace including device and competitive brands
- Ability to establish strong professional relationships with physicians and practice staff
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have the ability to travel up to 70% of working hours
The ideal candidate would reside in the Mid-Atlantic area (D.C, Virginia, Maryland)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.