Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Страна: United States
JOB TITLE: Manager - Business Intelligence
DEPARTMENT: Business Intelligence
REPORTS TO: Director- Business Intelligence
LOCATION: New Jersey
The Manager of Business Intelligence supports multiple functional areas by analyzing and managing data quality, sales reporting, business metrics, and market performance. This role requires experience leading cross-functional projects and the ability to work closely with Senior Management to clarify and interpret both broad and granular data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and manage reporting and analysis of commercial sales data for all levels of the organization.
• Work cross-functionally with Sales and Operations teams to deliver business-building objectives.
• Deliver retail and professional sales reports for business partners at scheduled times.
• Interface with Sales, Marketing and Demand Planning teams to dimension key product launches, promotions, and events including target audience and full potential analysis.
• Evaluate sales achievement and assist in the review and analysis of territory performance.
• Determine and identify market potential and market degradation; provide Senior Management with alerts and recommendations.
• Conduct research to provide competitive data and analyze those findings to help SalonCentric maintain a competitive advantage.
• Provide training to Sales and Marketing teams on new, enhanced, and existing reporting tools.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
• Degree in Business/Management/Information Systems and/or 5-7 years of related work experience.
• Ability to develop reports, tools, and data infrastructures to support data analysis and initiatives.
• Proficiency with managing database engines, data modeling, and visualizations.
• Experience with BI tools/platforms such as Power BI and SAP Business Objects.
• Knowledge of data management/querying languages such as SQL, DAX, MDX, and Power Query.
• Excellent project management skills.
• High-level knowledge of sales and business processes.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation ability.
• Strong business acumen, management, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt schedule to accommodate necessary deadlines and ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Some reasonable travel is required (10%), including overnight and weekends.
• Proven ability to operate effectively in a hi-tempo environment managing and effectively prioritizing multiple tasks
• Capacity to understand and follow fair trade and confidentiality policies applicable to data compilation and reporting within SalonCentric.