Retail Operations Manager
Mission and defining characteristics:
Responsible for the management of all aspects of planograming process. Identify opportunities and problem areas and develop solutions for improvement. Will be responsible for managing the planogram process for assigned account/accounts.
- Develop planograms with NAM and Category Management
- Create and manage planogram timeline
- Conduct space to sales analyses
- Support on add/delete recommendations
- Pipe order assessment and planning with NAM & supply chain
- Planogram request forms
- Forecast, manage and place update kits & orders
- Time & Motion studies
- Graphic and merchandising review meetings (internal & external)
- Retail Merchandising Management liaison
- Manage distribution reporting
- Cosmetics new item & display set up paperwork overflow as needed
- Set walls
- Field all store inquiries / calls
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills a must.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of customer strategy and key levers as well as competitors
- Knowledge of Nielsen/IRI software and system, and Account specific software.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.