Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Ecommerce Data Engineer Operations & Sales, Sr. Manager/Manager, eBusiness
L’OREAL USA Consumer Product Division
The Consumer Products Division (CPD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Amazon/E-Retail and other key accounts in the U.S.
This role is responsible for the development of harmonizing, visualizing, & analyzing data across multiple systems measuring sales performance, digital shelf, & competitive analytics. The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative field, backed by an experience in working with massive data sets. Should be scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of the eCommerce business. To succeed, the candidate will be backed by an extensive experience in working on large data sets, scaling algorithms to new data sets to drive new business solutions and provide insights to cross-functional teams ensuring business strategies are aligned across all initiatives and leading the implementation of data modeling solutions, among others.
· Drive planning and data infrastructure execution for CPD item database / “single point of truth” for product data to serve as basis of new projects
· Data mining and presentation of data to inform the day to day business and product launches (data cleansing, modeling, implementation as needed)
· Manage product operations (building dashboards and reports) by aggregating data across brands & multiple different reporting systems (ARA, SAP, PDP Information, Clavis, Profitero, etc)
· Exploratory Analysis (building user behavior models, identifying long term trends) to provide Account Managers actionable insights to drive business analysis to improve forecasting, inventory, retailer sell-in, sell-through, inventory management, and various relevant key performance metrics
· Serve as main point of contact between eCommerce team and both internal and external teams in charge of data systems that help run the business such as Internal POS, Rakuten, Profitero, etc.
· Primary liason between X-functional & X-Divisional Analytics teams to ensure best practice sharing.
· Identify blue sky opportunities to support the strategic needs and day to day of running the Amazon/E-retail business via new capabilities, third party vendors, and other initiatives and build business case for exploration and execution