Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Manager, Data Driven Marketing- Activation
Customer Relationship Management
The position is responsible for supporting the long-term luxury CRM vision. Providing consumer insights that are data driven across the customer’s lifecycle and multi-channel touchpoints that can be applied within and across Luxe brands.
Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including, but not limited to brands, internal sales & marketing partners to drive “direct-to-consumer” programs. Work across all L’Oreal luxury brands to support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities; responsible for increasing conversion, repeat rate and segment & target customers more precisely, improving the number of active and loyal customers. Partner and support the brand teams to action against annual plans to drive business results.
Blend brand marketing with direct marketing principles to deliver enhanced solutions and/or new recommendations to build the customer experience with line-of-site toward quantifying and improving ROI. Maximize all opportunities to cross-reference and merge learnings from multiple data sources, (i.e., CRM database and Retailer databases) to create multi-channel strategies.
- College Degree
- 3 - 5 years in a direct to consumer CRM role
- Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of and skill in the confluence of brand management and direct-to-consumer marketing principles
- Expert knowledge and skill with data, data management and statistics, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer analytics
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
- Highly collaborative across different stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Strong projection & forecasting skills
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on Powerpoint
- Experience working in “direct-to-consumer” environment is preferred, but not required
- Experience developing or running a brand loyalty program is preferred, but not required
Judgment and Decision Making
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing CRM. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
· Account Database Expert: access, mine, synthesize and translate data
· Collaborate with brand teams to understand the respective calendar and business objectives. Apply Account Data information and create actionable business plans,
· Develop customer programs by brand across channels
· Conduct meetings to facilitate the share of Customer Insights and the communication of plans/programs. Gain buy-in and approvals.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.