Kiehl’s Since 1851 Sr Manager, CRM – Email & SMS
Reports to: Director, Consumer Data Activation Lead, Kiehl’s US
Reporting into the brand Consumer Data Activation Lead, the Manager of CRM is responsible for developing and scaling customer-centric programs that drive acquisition, engagement & retention. The Manager of CRM will manage the Email & SMS channels for the brand, strategize & execute all broadcast and ad-hoc communications, lead channel AB testing/optimization, and develop & distribute campaign reporting.
- Manage email & SMS calendar, ensuring alignment with broader eCommerce and brand marketing calendars
- Coordinate execution of campaigns from start to finish including campaign strategy, creative briefs, content development and approvals, segmentation, QA, deployment, and post send reporting
- Collaborate with internal creative and marketing partners for CRM content development and external agency partners for campaign deployment, operations & reporting
- Ensure campaigns are leveraging hyper segmentation and personalization to ensure users are being sent relevant communications at the right point in their lifecycle
- Own AB testing roadmap for CRM channels, continuously testing new content approaches to optimize performance
- Collaborate with Marketing team to support major new product launches, ensuring we’re maximizing the upsell/cross-sell opportunity from existing 1P database
- Track email & SMS KPIs and provide weekly/monthly recaps with insights to inform future strategies
- Monitor email & SMS innovations and best practices from both within and outside the organization, recommend and implement new ideas with a focus on high impact initiatives
- Pilot new technologies/vendors to enhance channel performance, working with internal teams to develop business cases, gain legal/security approval and bring pilots to life
- College Degree
- 6 - 8 years in a direct to consumer CRM or Loyalty role
- Experience with corporate reporting systems, CRM platforms, databases and data systems required.
- Ability to think creatively and manage designers in the development of email briefs and development.
- Ability to digest data and translate it into clear, meaningful, and actionable insights.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly organized with excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to work closely with a large group of stakeholders representing various areas of business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.