This position is responsible for the management of all aspects of the Planograming process for assigned retailers. Must maintain knowledge of the consumer and customer and work closely with cross-functional partners to identify value-creating opportunities. This position is also responsible for the management of the Add/Delete process for the TOP5 retailers. Must work closely with cross-functional partners to identify distribution opportunities by retailer and provide strategic delete recommendations.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Manage all aspects of the Planogramming Process
Will be assigned specific retailer(s) for the following:
- Create and effectively manage reset timelines
- Lead the development of planograms that meet or exceed company productivity objectives (inclusive of schematics, tray updates, retailer files)
- Partner with internal teams on strategic Wall Innovation initiatives
- Partner with internal teams to develop optimal product merchandising of plastics & fixtures
- Lead planogram review meetings (internal & external)
- Set walls at HQ
- Partner with 3rd party vendor in creation of retailer files
- Manage the Add/Delete Process with Cross-Functional Partners:
- Manage distribution objectives by retailer, particularly for new launches within the top retailers while also analyzing distribution opportunities
- Provide feedback to global marketing to optimize merchandising of new launch items
- Partner with internal teams to provide strategic delete recommendations to minimize returns and manage inventory
- Prepare add/delete analytics and lead review meetings with internal partners
- Create and maintain analytical tools and processes to support strategic business decisions cross-functionally
- POG Master, Store Count Master, Distribution Tracker, Reset Prep File, Space to Sales Analysis, Productivity per square foot, Etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Prior experience in the cosmetics industry, preferably in specialty/mass/drug channel
- Financial knowledge with a high level of problem-solving ability
- Ability to interpret data & trends and draw application conclusions
- Organizational skills, presentation proficiency, and interpersonal skills a must
- Must be detail-oriented with a high experience level in managing Data, Systems, and processes
- Solid analytical, written, and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to demonstrate independent judgment
- Ability to work in a team environment along with working independently when necessary (self-motivated)
- High technical experience with Microsoft Excel. Experience in Space Planning and Nielsen a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.