Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Saint Petersburg, FL
Страна: United States
POSITION: Manager, Communications and Public Relations
DEPARTMENT: Communications - SalonCentric
REPORTS TO: VP, Communications and Public Relations
LOCATION: Saint Petersburg, FL (National Operating Center)
The incumbent will work on a variety of communication mediums such as video, print, social media, and internal processes to become a companywide storyteller with the direction of functional head.
- Create an internal communications editorial schedule, providing consistent messaging and communication across all communication channels
- Work with various areas of the business to identify companywide stories that are compelling and align with our core values.
- Update and maintain employee intranet and provide complimentary content for corporate social media platforms.
- Assist with executive messaging.
- Support content creation and message development for companywide events, such as the national sales meeting, executive presentations, internal video messages from the executive team and others.
- Outline and produce compelling video highlighting employees, charitable activities, companywide initiatives, etc.
- Additional duties as directed by functional head may include, assisting with media outreach, crisis management communication and industry-related public affairs activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Adobe Creative Cloud, basic video editing/production, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and AP style experience a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a communication or social media background highly desired.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Able to communicate and advise at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and gain alignments across functions and channels.
- Ability to sit for more than 2/3 of the workday.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to work on a computer for most of the workday.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий