Luxe Supply Chain
Job Title: Manager, International Customer Care
Department: Customer Care
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Job Summary: Overall responsibility is to provide full service to International affiliates and management of short term inventory. This includes but is not limited to ensuring Order Fulfillment. Provide service related information to the affiliates on service availability and quality. Lead a team of 2 Analysts to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Key Job Accountabilities:
Ensure and coordinate the timely shipment of finished goods and accessories to our international affiliates
- Control the flow of international volume to the Distribution Center (DC) floor and follow up to ensure shipment is effected within the month
- Problem resolution including timely fulfillment of backorders, arrangement of expedited material including air shipments and direct shipments to affiliates.
- Monitor monthly expedited order requests
- Track and push specific material from each of the DCs to the Affiliates
- Evaluate and authorize all credits claimed by affiliates
- Funnel Industrial Quality (IQ) complaints from all affiliates (including US) to appropriate plants and follow up for disposition
- Responsible for Change in Ownership transactions falling outside the automated process in SAP
- Execute allocation of material determined by Brand for international affiliates
- Propose and implement system or control functions within the department to improve service and efficiencies
- Project management including identification of potential process and efficiency enhancements and cost reduction projects
- Optimize transportation with the affiliates
- Validate with the affiliates the best minimum order quantity
- Maintain and coordinate the North America Free Trust Act process
- Job Requirements:
BS/BA degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business or other related field.
- 5 to 7 years experience in planning, inventory control, customer service or related experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Dependable and reliable self starter
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-divisional environment, demonstrating professionalism at all times
- Prior supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership/managerial skills
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.