Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Manager, Digital Product
Function: Direct-to-Consumer Organization
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: L’Oréal Luxe
Supervisor Title: AVP, Digital Product & Technology
Location: New York, NY
The role of Manager, Digital Product will be tasked with supporting the division’s digital product road map and optimizing the user experience strategy across our quick-growing eCommerce channel. This individual will help develop and optimize the on-site consumer journey, tasked with providing a “best in class” experience for our customers. The Manager, Digital Product will support the portfolio of brands by determining any friction in the consumer experience through the use of analytics and site conversion KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in site UX/UI as well as eCommerce site analytics. This role must partner cross-functionally with direct-to-consumer leadership, the marketing teams, the Luxe organization, and the CDMO team in order to effectively ensure that our brands’ visions are embodied within our sites. This individual serves as a subject matter expert regarding product innovation, digital best practices and the relevant industry benchmarks and performance. This team member will play a large role in ensuring the we are winning in the e-marketplace!
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving site UX.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must to be able to work in an office environment.
$500m+ growing direct to consumer eCommerce business.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.