Manager – Direct to Consumer
LOCATION: Redmond, WA, USA
The Manager of Direct to Consumer will oversee the business strategy of their assigned D2C accounts. Key tasks include defining the short and long-term growth strategy for the account, forecasting and delivering net sales, developing and executing marketing programs and partnering with brand marketing and finance to ensure programs align with the overall brand strategy and P&L. The manager will be a key contact between brand and the assigned accounts, interacting with the retailer buying office, negotiate COOP, on-site placement, event participation and marketing programs.
REPORTING – Reports to the Director – Strategic Planning
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support in achievement of sales goals for assigned accounts.
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategic initiatives across accounts.
- Provide analysis of product and program performance to evaluate new opportunities to maximize growth.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly retail sales reports including competitive retail reports and mix of business.
- Develop, manage, and optimize assortment in partnership with Consumer Marketing to develop meaningful promotional programs by representing needs of retailers
- Provide analysis and insight to manage the success of marketing programs and evaluate new opportunities to maximize growth
- Monitor stock for each account by evaluating inventory levels, assuring appropriate sizing of ordering and proactively monitoring and resolving low or out of stock conditions.
- Elevate the Clarisonic brand experience for all channels to engage and convert the consumer through education, marketing and review management.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of account calendars to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Establish frequent and open communication with external and internal partners.
- Bachelor degree and 1-2 years experience in beauty or retail sales required
- Previous experience supporting D2C accounts, preferred (e.g. Amazon, Jet, QVC)
- Self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
- Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communication business information
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to establish strong working relationship with buying groups
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Willing and able to travel overnight
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with ability to learn and navigate internal systems
- Authorization to work in the US on an on-going basis, required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.