Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: North Little Rock, AR
Страна: United States
North Little Rock, AR
Job Title: Manager, Distribution (2nd Shift)
Division: Consumer Products
Location: North Little Rock
Hours: 2nd Shift (Monday-Thursday 4:30pm-3:00 am)
Responsible for the overall management and performance of the facility including office and warehouse operations, customer relations, information technology, quality and security. In addition, the DC Manager is accountable for achieving company objectives and productivity standards, maintaining budget objectives and overall responsibility of managing/leading staff.
· Develop and direct all staff to ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation and utilization of the facility Oversee all distribution services including receiving, storing, shipping, order fulfillment and handling returned/damaged goods, maintenance and administrative activities to ensure customer requirements are met
· Oversee job assignments and labor schedules.
· Plan long-range labor needs based on sales forecasts and input from management
· Focus on continuous improvement and make recommendations to senior management on programs to improve operations
· Develop a space utilization plan to meet prescribed cost and service Monitor the space layout plan to ensure it continues to meet company Standards
· Develop and implement an effective product locator system and update as necessary.
· Perform special projects/tasks as assigned
· Responsible to hire, train/develop, and motivate
· Direct the operations of warehouse staff to achieve prescribed objectives
· Develop and maintain a productive work team by creating programs for hiring, training, and professional development
· Match the skill and background of personnel to the work required.
· Apply sound communication and motivational techniques, create programs to supervise, counsel and discipline associates
· Ensure consistent guidelines are used for performance evaluation system for recommending promotions, wage increases and terminations
· Ensure that procedures are in place for the efficient operation and utilization of all warehouse equipment
· Direct programs to ensure the safety of all personnel, equipment and property
· Provide safety instruction to personnel as needed
· Report all work-related injuries immediately
· Provide immediate medical attention to injured employees as necessary
· Ensure compliance with appropriate government regulations
· Continually maintain a professional and courteous relationship with all internal/external customers
· Audit operation to ensure service standards are being met
· Meet with customers to discuss performance against KPIs
· Establish customer relations training programs for all front-line personnel
· Ensure current and accurate inventory control for all products
· Ensure the creation of the necessary warehouse information systems to meet company objectives and facilitate the efficient operations of the warehouse
· Ensure that necessary warehouse computer software and hardware are provide
· Remain knowledgeable regarding changes in hardware and software technology
· Ensure the security of the facility, its environment, employees and contents Conduct regular instruction in good security practices
· Bachelors degree required.
· 3 to 5+ years experience in a distribution environment.
· Strong Project Management Skills.
· Excellent analytical Skills.
· Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· A comprehensive knowledge of warehouse operations is necessary. A broad range of management skills is required with particular emphasis on leadership, supervision, motivation, communication, and planning.
· Experience in a global organization.
· Obtain L’Oréal forklift certification
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.