Функция: Отдел исследований
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Shanghai - Shanghai
Dedicated for Cosmetic Métier, the candidate will be in charge of several Innovation projects and will manage 2 Scientists (process experts) and will coach of interns and engineers or technicians from other laboratories.
Reports to Sr. Manager, Physical Chemistry
Technical dimension: Dedicate his skills expertise, and experience on process innovation as part of transversal expertise team.
· Define, implement and operate test plans determined in collaboration with other partners, to help laboratories in their innovation missions
· Through the use of DOE will establish the process robustness of “socles”
· Will proposals for new programs of research conducted in close collaboration with partner laboratories and ensure a regular follow-up with the project leader.
· Will be Involved in collaborative projects with multi-disciplinary teams
· Will have the ownership of the equipment park in Expertise Pudong with other process experts
· Will uplift the process capability and Expertise within Métier.
· Will be the link with DG and Pilot to ensure "industrial" feasibility of prototypes
· Visit and attend conferences to look for new process technology in China.
· Will get introduced with DIPF team in FR
Basic training: engineer "process" or "chemist / food industry" with "processes" specialization
Candidate should be flexible enough to be able to address any technological path without major blocking basics of chemistry and materials, solid concepts of physical chemistry to leverage "processes expertise" in Innovation projects
Experience in DOE approach
Curious and inventive mind (i.e; DIY basics), motivated to research.
A first experience in formulation of consumer products (inks, paints, produced cosmetics or food) would be a plus
Fluent english is essential...