Manager, Global Marketing (CeraVe)
Active Cosmetics Divison
Hudson Yards, NY
This position will be responsible for strategically developing and managing all Global Product Development and Marketing programs for new and existing skincare products designed for the medical aesthetic channel. The position will have overall responsibility for formula development, concept development, and launch materials, while liaising with domestic and international teams to drive strategy and launch plan.
Manage all aspects of New Product Development:
- Medical launch strategy, build scientific insights, concept and name development, launch timeline execution, package development, logo development, market research plan, product claims, legal trademark process, cost-of-goods management, pricing and advertising development.
- Lead clinical testing with in-office medical procedures to drive integrated skincare model with physicians. Find physician or medical partnership for clinical development and publication.
- Work with Creative on package development. Initiate new Marketing proposals and drive development with Creative group. Ensure that Creative is aware of all copy/package direction, providing components, working copy, etc. Review all copy submissions. Ensure that mechanicals are accurate for content, and that they are released on time. Monitor accuracy of final copy/art mechanicals.
MARKETING DEVELOPMENT: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
· Develop all global launch collateral and strategy for medical and consumer-facing material
- Drive physician partnership strategy and publication strategy
- Work with medical communication team to create insertion slides for physician speaking opportunities and Dermatology and Aesthetic conferences
· Work with training team to create the training content for global launch
· Develop brief and creation of digital campaigns with digital team and agency.
- Attend and present Dermatologist Advisory Boards to gain insights and feedback
- Work with Global Consumer Research to analyze global category research and develop action plans for category
- Attend key conference symposiums to gain understanding and insights of aesthetic market
- Manage global category volume, meeting pipeline growth targets
- Manager PRI’s
- BA. Must have at least 5-10 years of Industry related marketing work experience (consumer package goods or beauty)
- Skincare expertise highly preferred
- Skincare expertise
- 5-10 years global marketing experience
- PC Proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Demonstrated Marketing Brand Management skills and techniques
- Proven multi-project / team-oriented managerial skills
- Previous development and/or launch management skills
- Affirmative sensitivity to the métier / appreciation for our business
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (written and oral)
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.