In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The SkinCeuticals mission is to improve skin health. Dedicated to this purpose, we make a simple promise – to provide advanced skincare backed by science.
Born from decades of skin cancer research, our high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
Made in the USA, we are used and recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas to both correct the signs of aging and prevent future damage.
SkinCeuticals is looking for an entrepreneurial, strategic and data-oriented candidate to join the global digital team, focused on creating original content, managing brand and e-retail websites, and own digital analytics. S/he/they must have strong written, communication, and analytical skills, with a passion for science and skincare. In this role, s/he/they will be driving e-commerce acceleration for SkinCeuticals through ownership of SEO and CRM globally, and collaborating with various country stakeholders to optimize their local websites and digital initiatives. S/he/they must have the ability to multi-task, manage multiple consultants and agencies effectively in a fast-paced environment, and work cross-functionally to bring creative, innovative projects to life.
E-commerce + Website Platforms
- Develop strategic guidelines and recommendations to support key website functionalities including product launches, SEO, CRM, user experience (UX), and merchandising
- Manage multiple website platforms across D2C Sales Force Cloud Commerce (Demandware), content-only websites, merchandising, and e-retailers globally
- Oversee optimizations and ecommerce roadmaps for local country digital channels including D2C e-boutique websites, content-only websites, e-retailers and mobile
- Align with key countries to ensure global business objectives are executed, and ensure local goals are being considered and supported
Content Development + Digital Projects
- Create original website content including writing SEO optimized articles, product, and brand copy
- Collaborate with the Marketing category leads, Creative team and external content agencies to produce digital content including emails, videos, media banners, and brand imagery
- Develop unique concepts and storytelling for consumers, medical professionals and distribution channels (ex. online pharmacies, social commerce e-retailers, etc.)
- Monitor the digital landscape, providing timely and relevant news, trends, competitive analysis and best practices to drive new ideas for the brand globally and across countries
- Serve as digital team project manager
Strategy & Analytics
- Own KPI dashboard, spearhead reporting and provide input in brand’s ongoing strategic vision
- Own digital team budget management and vendor onboarding
- Define, analyze, create best practices and present metrics that inform the success of the business
- Apply quantitative analysis, data mining and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how customers interact with our brand.
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors and long-term trends/predictive behaviors as well as all barriers to adoption, retention, engagement
Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Knowledgeable in skincare, with a passion for science
- Experience in copywriting, and developing concepts and briefs for web designers, photographers and videographers
- Understanding of website functionalities and managing project/content management systems
- Independent and collaborative worker, able to deliver within tight timelines
- Good sense of initiative and strong in follow-up skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Confluence/JIRA or other project/content management systems
- Knowledge of analytics and data platforms, including Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Sales Force Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform a plus
- Proactive; ability to self-manage projects, high level of organization
- Excellent written, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills; ability to effectively multi-task in deadline-oriented environment
- Analytical proficiency and willingness to learn
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.