New York, NY
PRODUCT MANAGER, IT Digital (DDX, MarTech, CRM)
L’Oréal is in search for a leader of consumer data product who will enhance already establish customer data product by focusing on bringing visibility into KPIs, descriptive, perspective & predictive insights for data driven experience to drive CRM activation. This team will also be looking at developing advanced analytics capability to support L’Oreal’s data driven experiences (DDX) department. Operating under an agile model, your role as a product manager will be to leverage your deep Business Intelligence and Analytics expertise to lead a cross-functional team of business stakeholders, analysts, data scientists , and engineers with a key goal to own and define the capabilities roadmap for L’Oréal to support and grow the rapidly evolving channel.
The ideal candidate has experience managing or leading enterprise analytics & strategy and knowledge of CRM activation via experimentation. This role requires excellent cross-functional relationship management and the ability to understand and prioritize multiple business questions and use cases at a time, defining requirements and leading the product team to build the solution. This is also a highly visible role to senior levels of the organization and will require strong presentation and communication skills.
- Own DDX analytics stack end to end; implementation (data pipelines, ML models, data architecture, etc.), reporting, visualization & activation.
- Translate Product vision into list of Stories to compile backlog and set of features for Product Team delivery
- Owns the ROI measurement and reporting to all stakeholders and senior leadership on the success of the product.
- Ability to partner with internal and external groups to drive and to measure user adoption of these best-in-class tools
- Responsible for maintaining the as a source of truth for all 1P KPIs by pulling various sources (1P identified and 1P anonymized) to build actionable dashboards & insights to drive retention rate resulting in revenue growth.
- Evangelize platform and build engagement among brands and cross-functional stakeholders to define key current and desired use cases
- Establish weekly/monthly cadency to walk DDX métiers and senior leadership on DDX to drive reporting adoption and data driven decision making.
- Ensure and maintain data accuracy of the DDX data warehouse and continuously work on driving adoptions of various dashboards and insights.
- Work closely with DDX business leaders to identify key use cases that are strategic in driving incremental use of 1P via CRM.
- Work closely with cross functional teams within CDMO, IT, Divisions and brands in driving 1P across channels
- Train different stakeholders of the organization on analytics and reporting, develop playbooks.
- Ensure standardization of DDX KPIs across different data products in terms of naming, convention, calculation & accuracy.
- Responsible for use of advanced analytics techniques i.e. machine learning to solve high value use cases at scale
- 7 + years of progressive experience managing analytics or product management
- Commercial experience is a plus, but not required
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication/presentation skills; ability to influence at the most senior levels
- Strong bias for action and seeing things through to completion and business application.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a rigorous timeline.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Passion for fast moving transformation roles; passion for making concrete business impacts
- Demonstrated experience with running complex projects across a matrixed organization
- Budget management, project management, vendor management
- Ability to execute in the short term while looking around corners to design for the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.