Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Position: Manager - IT, Demand Management
Department: Strategic Program Office within Strategy & Governance Service Pillar
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Major Job Responsibilities:
Design, deploy and institutionalize the governance and management of the IT demand pipeline and partner with IT leadership across the Americas to capture, structure, align and plan business demand and match this demand with the IT functions’ capacity. Ensure consistent capturing and prioritization of the demand towards IT and regular alignment and prioritization of demand. Maintain close working relationship with Paris Demand Management Council.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, define and implement the overall IT demand management structure & processes in agreement with the Americas CIO and IT Leadership Team.
- Institutionalize the ‘right size’ resource capacity planning rules to enable capacity planning
- Develop a communication and governance structure which takes care of the business units needs and aligns demand with existing capacity.
- To initiate, participate and contribute (at a high level) to any ongoing business activity which will create substantial IT demand.
- Initiate and execute communication and improvement activities to ensure maximum alignment of the IT with business priorities and facilitate demand capturing.
- Partner with the head of the PMO to build an overall demand pipeline on an annual basis as well as in an ongoing basis (mapped against annual plan).
- Capture new demand and ensure structured and high quality of demand’s scope and specification in order to have a consistent basis for estimation and scheduling of the implementation.
- Liaise with the leaders across the Americas to shape and implement the demand management processes as well as the regular liaison / relationship management interactions.
- Develop KPIs for Demand Management
- Facilitate governance meetings with business units on several levels up to the Management Executive Committee
- Create transparency about upcoming business initiatives, the current demand pipeline, the current IT change execution performance, capacity situation.
- Create transparency on the current IT operations status via operational KPIs, monthly reviews and other metrics.
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree / MBA Preferred
- Professional Qualification: Ideally qualified in Resource Management & Capacity Planning and in a Project Management methodology
- Language: In addition to English, fluency in Spanish or French a plus
- At least 8-10 years background in IT
- Change Management across a Geographically Diverse region
- Exposure to IT operations management and good knowledge of IT governance processes.
- Excellent person to person communication skills are required with a track record of relationship building and liaison with various functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий