Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Страна: United States
L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights, NJ
- This position is responsible for successful delivery of business solutions. Requires good understanding of financial processes and SAP FICO module.
- The ideal candidate will provide SAP subject matter expertise and be accountable for business requirements gathering, Application / configuration of a global template, and ensure solution design meets those business requirements.
- Preparation of FI/CO design document, configuration, testing plans, validation of results and training materials using approved tools, templates, and methods.
- Developing good understanding of impact of new process / solutions on existing processes.
- Act as SAP FICO Solution advisor to business users and L4 support in the areas of General Ledger, Fixed Assets (FA), Procurement (MM), Purchasing (SRM) and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting (CCA), CO-Internal Order (IO), EC-Profit Center Accounting (PCA), CO-PA (Profitability analysis) and Integration areas between SD/MM & FICO
- Strong understanding of Finance impacts from Integration of non-SAP platforms - GK POS, Manhattan, Taxware, Paymetric, Digital / Ecom initiatives & 3 PL Solutions
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partner efforts to develop, test, install and/or modify programs to meet Business initiatives.
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; develop effective business cases; and execute selected technology solutions
- Work with outsourcing partner to BUILDS / Support FICO IT landscape (includes SAP and integration to non-SAP applications).
- Education: Advanced IT / Accounting / Finance / CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Business Skills: Knowledge of Accounting and Finance (Accounting Policies/ Procedures). Lead process design sessions with Business teams.
- Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening.
- Management Skills: Ability to lead projects with cross functional team, External Resource Management, Teamwork, Commitment Management.
- Technical Skills:
- Minimum 10 years’ hands-on experience in SAP FI/CO modules with good knowledge of SAP Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report process, SAP Add On – Taxware, FSCM/High Radius, Paymetric.
- Strong Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience with 2 to 3 SAP implementations and worked in multiple space within FICO Domain
- Knowledge of ABAP and Debugging Skills is nice to have.
- High Proficiency in EXCEL.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR
◄ Назад к списку вакансий