Accountable for managing supply chain planning reporting, projects, initiatives, and processes. Responsibilities include; Supply Planning training and development, Budget and Trend, Global project coordination, ACD Supply Chain KPI reporting, developing planning systems and processes for new strategies and ensuring the monthly planning cycle. Strong coding (VBA, Python) is a must.
- Strong VBA/Python coding is required
- Lead in Weekly/Monthly Cycle of Information Exchanges and Processing of Critical Data supporting the Demand and Supply Planning Functions
- Defines processes, data (reliability, availability and coherence) and procedures. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Supply Chain Planning and Corporate Operations North America (CONA)
- Prepare analysis for senior operations and business leadership.
- Budget preparation and analysis (demand, inventory, and reconciliation with production units)
- Accountable for preparing global stock equation and inventory projections for Brand Cell Validation
- Prepares ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Implement projects as required, locally and globally
- Willingness and enthusiasm to take on additional roles in a small, dynamic team and division.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related fields
- 3-5 years’ experience in related Supply Chain field, preferable in Consumer Products industry
- Ability to work independently in a very flat entrepreneurial-minded division with minimal hierarchy
- Good understanding of Supply Chain, launch process, distribution network
- Strong coding skills, advanced Excel; ability to analyze and manipulate large amounts of data
- Create and interpret stock equations, forecast pyramids, excess calculations
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate root cause analysis
- SAP or equivalent experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.