Manager Paid Search
The L’Oreal Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for eRetailer accounts with an emphasis on Amazon for Cerave, La Roche-Posay, Vichy and Dermablend, and Walmart.com for Cerave. Potential to expand into additional eRetailer media responsibilities.
The Media Manager will assist with the planning, implementation, execution, and management of online marketing programs for ACD. The focus will be on eRetail Search with a focus on Walmart, Target, Ulta and other retailers. This involves running media campaigns, related management and analytics in order to fuel the sales planned for the eRetail channels.
Candidate must have media experience, be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life. Strong emphasis is placed on attention to detail, curiosity and interest to discover valuable insights, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and BI tools, for accuracy and efficiency.
- eRetail Search – Agency Partnership: Cerave, La Roche-Posay, Dermablend & Vichy
- Management of ACD search in partnership with Criteo including building audiences, campaigns, lines and optimization
- Strong liaising with marketing to ensure campaigns are on strategy for the brands, and strong partnership with the sales team to ensure campaigns are on strategy with retailer objectives and real time updates
- Daily and weekly monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns including, but not limited to revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, daily ad spend
- Provide insights from data, building or adjusting campaigns in the DSP UI, market/competitive research, tracking organic growth, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Aggregate data across brands & multiple different reporting systems
- Craft insights from reporting systems; turn data into a story to provide scheduled updates to respective brand teams & key stakeholders on the status of the business
- Provide Account Managers Media results in an actionable way to drive business analysis to improve forecasting, inventory, retailer sell-in, sell-through, inventory management, and various relevant key performance metrics
- Update monthly dashboard with brands / accounts managers to capture new brand insights to driven the business and identify issues before they arise
- Ensure catalog is up to date to support all ACD brands
- Reconcile media invoices and track ad-serving spends
- Walmart Search – In-House Management: Cerave
- Daily and weekly monitoring and analysis of all search campaigns including, but not limited to revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, daily ad spend
- Provide insights from data, building or adjusting campaigns in the search/Kenshoo UI, market/competitive research, tracking organic growth, and other ad-hoc tasks
- Partner with eRetail team and brand to ensure all activations are on strategy/frame
- Collaborate with Google Search, Amazon Mass, Amazon Pro, and eRetail teams to share best practices
- Ambition to pursue new projects and drive new ideas to evolve responsibilities
- BA/BS Required
- MBA or Master's optional
- 3+ years search agency experience ideally with hands on keyboard running search
- 3+ years in an strategy or analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled them to build strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., management consulting)
- 5 + years experience in Ecommerce, Sales Planning, Finance, Analytics or similar function a plus
- 1-2 years experience with Amazon Premium Analytics and Kenshoo a plus
- 1-2 years experience with DCM and Media Tools ideally supporting Amazon and/or Walmart
- Advanced in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling with ability to create pivot tables, mine data and synthesize data into stories
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.