POSITION: Manager – Digital Marketing (Paid Social Media + Digital Content)
DEPARTMENT: Digital Marketing
REPORTS TO: Director – Social Engagement + Digital Content
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
The Digital Marketing Manager with focus on Paid Social Media + Digital Content manages the implementation of SalonCentric paid social and digital content campaign strategy development, collaboration, and processes. In partnership with cross functional leads and brand partners, responsible for SalonCentric digital content strategy and paid social calendar development ensuring optimization of resources, while driving business through digital channels and further complimenting online + offline go to market. This role is evolving by nature, however KPIs are ensuring brand continuity across platforms and content, increasing engagement, development of new education + commerce programs and advancement of our digital community, etc. This person is a highly passionate, creative, and social media-savvy individual to help develop and manage SalonCentric’s social media communities. This position requires a strong balance of marketing planning and coordination, communication, analytics and creative problem-solving skills. It also requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Leads strategy and development of creative, and builds campaigns in social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter…etc) leveraging data and resources to personalize campaigns, and aid in customer journey development
- Manage paid social media advertising (across Facebook & Instagram) including ad creative and targeting strategy, and identifying opportunities for optimization against KPIs
- Manages day to day flow of social media performance including pacing, monitoring KPIs, optimizing, and troubleshooting within each respective self-service ads platform
- Takes ownership of deliverables, manages campaigns, and effectively prioritizes to deliver strong results
- Lead Monthly Reviews on key insights garnered through Paid Social Media and Community Listening. Collaborate with Director to deliver quarterly presentations, plans and campaign wrap reports
- Regularly assess current process and provide solutions to drive efficiency
- Inputs new flights and budget updates for purchase orders
- Assist with Community Management and Social Listening – monitor and respond to comments, inquiries and complaints generated through social media, escalating as necessary. Leverage social listening tools such as Traacker to identify and monitor industry influencers and capitalize on conversations happening about SalonCentric Online
- Build and Maintain relationships with SalonCentric brand partners and social media influencers to identify joint marketing opportunities to increase engagement and attract new followers
- Own the paid social media calendar, including collecting feedback from cross-functional teams
- Identify emerging trends in the social media space and opportunities to harness those trends to support SalonCentric’s social presence
- Partner to further develop an integrated marketing culture and working environment developing both the SalonCentric brand, and business partners
- Be at the forefront of what is happening in the space and first to create social and content marketing opportunities programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years relevant experience preferred
- Strong Understanding of Social Media landscape, metrics, reporting and listening tools. Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing campaigns on social platforms
- In-console experience with FB business manager, Pinterest Ads, etc
- Able to provide clear creative direction and critical feedback to creative services, brand partners and vendors to ensure all messaging is compelling and visually impactful
- Proactive, self-motivated results oriented go getter, driving projects to completion with a high sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure and quickly adapt to change. Attention to detail and organization with strong follow through; managing and influencing multiple priorities and projects
- Maintaining a positive attitude with the ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic fast-past environment.
- Copywriting, photography, and photo editing skills highly preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) a must. Experience with social listening, social posting software, a plus
- Travel required as needed